I'm wondering what options are available for drawing / plotting charts in dotnet?
Some criterias to consider:
* Free (this one is important).
* Has support for multiple platforms (not a strict demand, if there is an awesome library that can be used only on Windows that would be great too).
* Preferably open source.
Would be a nice bonus:
* Active maintainer in case of OS project.
* Decent performance.
* Big amount of chart types that goes beyond standard set
* Targeting to modern versions (.net standard 2.1 at least).
The project is still in beta stage but API is somewhat stable already.
all using `SkiaSharp` currently.